We are a legally established pharmaceutical company that imports quality pharmaceutical products, wholesales and distributes branded products as generics and surgical. We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated cashier to join our team in Nairobi.
We are looking for a responsible Hotel manager to oversee the workflow at our hotel. The role is a complex one. Other than the managerial duties, He/ She will also be responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/ She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
The goal is to ensure that operations are carried out productively so as to ensure profitability and sustainable growth.
- Set goals for performance and deadlines in ways that comply with company’s plans and vision and communicate them to subordinates
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Providing training on changes in services
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Prepare and submit performance reports
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
- Train new employees
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Managing departments and teams
- Scheduling and overseeing maintenance and repairs in individual rooms and common areas
- Planning menus in consultation with chefs and ordering supplies as required
- Proven experience as a hotel manager or relevant role
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the same role
- Ability to learn a variety of job descriptions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field
- Utalii training will be considered an added advantage
Method of Application
Applications to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org