- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Ad Operations at WeeMedia
Posted on: 24 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at WeeMedia
WeeMedia is a modern 360-degree media company targeting the African millennials through its content. It currently publishes WeeTracker.com and Gadgets-Africa.com. While WeeTracker focuses on the new African economy, Gadgets-Africa is focused on gadgets, gizmos and
technology in Kenya.
WeeMedia is looking for a rock-star in managing multiple campaigns on site, mobile site and email. You will be required to work with our sales, editorial, account managers and vendors to manage campaigns.
- Management of Adservers – Doubleclick For Publishers (DFP)
- Setting up Programmatic deals (Preferred deals, Programmatic guaranteed, Private auctions etc).
- UX on our sites across Africa (www.weetracker.com, www.gadgets-africa.com, www.afromaisha.com) related to display ads.
- Develop and streamline processes to facilitate and expedite display publisher on-boarding and case/incident tracking.
- Optimize campaigns, including reviewing reports and making suggestions for improved performance.
- Leading Content recommendation revenues.
- Provide pre-implementation and post-implementation support to display publishers.
- Day-to-day coordination of display ad campaigns
- Supporting the sales teams for the full duration of display and campaigns, form implementation to reporting.
- Coordination of special ad format implementation with the tech team.
- Continuous monitoring and optimization of our ad server, setup and placement.
- Communication with our main external display ad stakeholders (ad networks, etc)
- Ad innovation
- Review of potential new ad/ recommended content services.
- Review of new implementation display ad formats and implementation.
- Collaborating with Ad tech partners.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strategic thinking
- Technical capability
- Critical thinking
- Speaking and writing ability
- Analytical skills
- Drive, motivation and adaptability
Education and Experience
- 2-3 years of overall experience in Ad Operations with tracking implementation, strategy or tools.
- Ability to fluently communicate with engineering, product and marketing teams.
We're a growing media startup with ambitious plans and a lean team. We're only looking for self-driven people who can define their own roles and work more like an Intrapreneur than an
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Cvs to firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WeeMediaSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Anchor Marketing
- Jobs at Nation Media Group
- Graphic Designer at Switch TV
- Head of Talent at Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM)
- Video Editor at Family Media
- Internship Opportunities at Epsilon Publishers