Motion Industrials Ltd is a One Stop Shop for all your industrial process manufacturing, supplies and services in East and Central Africa including the Indian Ocean Islands.
We partner and carry the most trusted brands in ALL manufacturing sectors mainly from Europe and worldwide. Our main objective is to facilitate your efforts to realize reduced production and operational costs by supplying genuine original parts and services for any production and process plants, who have sourced their machines and equipment from Europe and worldwide.
As a technical sales engineer, you'll use your technical knowledge along with sales skills to provide advice and support on a range of products, for which a certain level of expertise is needed.
You'll be responsible for bids and tenders for new clients from a technical perspective.
You will be a key point of contact for clients and you will provide both pre and after-sales advice. You'll liaise regularly with other members of the sales team and colleagues from a range of departments, such as: design, development, production, purchasing, finance and senior management.
As a technical sales engineer, you'll need to handle the responsibilities below:
- Sales & Account Management
- Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in designated regions
- Calculate client quotations and administer client accounts
- Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Analyse costs and sales in retail sales
- Prepare reports for head office and keep customer records
- Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects
- Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Arrange and carry out product trainings at customer sites
- Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required
- Provide training and produce support material for other members of the sales team.
- Project Management
- Quality: Manage delivery of project quality expectations as per client standards. You will lead concept, design, costing and execution of all projects
- Cost: Manage delivery of projects within budgeted costs to secure company margins
- Time: Ensure all client projects are delivered on time and in full
- Safety: Manage project safety to ensure zero incidences on site
- Help in the design of custom-made products
- Negotiate tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs
- Analyse costs and sales in projects
- Principal & OEM Management
- Understand customer needs, get market insights and identify possible dealership opportunities
- Develop partnerships with selected OEMs
- Manage customer needs in regards to partner OEMs and handle all technical queries.
- Manage sales team to deliver sales targets and forecasts of sales aligned to our partner OEMs
- People Management
- Manage a team of engineers and sales personnel to ensure targets are met, manage their morale and appraisal
- Help team members achieve their targets.
- At least 4 years’ experience in technical sales.
- Have proven experience in project management
- Bachelors/Diploma in Sales and marketing or business related course
- Having done project management is an added advantage.
- Possess good communication skills and have organisational skills
- Have a solid technical background and good sales skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send Cvs to email@example.com