Romageco (K) Ltd was set up in 1989. We supply suspension systems and 4X4 accessories.
We are the OE suppliers of Rob’s Magic shock absorbers and springs designed specifically for Africa’s tough terrain, and supported by very solid warranties and business ethics.
Reports to: Production Director.
Location : MlolongTownship.
Salary : Ksh 45,000 gross monthly pay.
To ensure requisitioned goods are purchased on time, issued as approved, minimum stocks maintained, raise re-stocking requirements, exports/local deliveries made, safe custody of stocks through supervision of subordinates and working as an individual. Tprovide efficient stores services tcontribute towards seamless production processes and other activities.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Raise purchasing requirements with the Director, order goods for authorised requisitions, get quotations approvals by Director, generate LPOs/procure cash and follow -up with Supplier fordeliveries.
- Responsible for receipt of all ordered goods, verifying them, generating same day GRN/GI, signing off the delivery documents /invoices and forward them to the Director for approval. Handle goods returns. Create part numbers.
- Track stocks movements tensure agreed minimum stocks levels are maintained and timely raise purchasing requirements with the Director taking note of the thresholds.
- Update all stocks in the system .Ensure stocks are issued as per approved job orders using the ERP system and physically.
- Organise the stores items for ease of trace. Ensure the stores are well locked and items are in the required condition.
- Question any variance in stocks records.
- Proper keeping of all stores transactional records both in hard and soft forms. Updating the ERP system on the inventory module. Generate required reports e.g. monthly stocks check, consumables/Stocks etc.
- Weekly requisition of company petty cash, disburse as approved by Director, ensure vouchers sign offs.
- Generate delivery notes and organise for all dispatches both Local and exports. Lead the monthly and any other scheduled stocks take exercise.
- When required, provide advice tsales staff or customer on parts specifications.
- Allocate staff duties, monitor their performance and raise any disciplinary issue with the Management.
- Implement company policies, procedures, processes and practises as instructed for your section. Undertake other duties as may be assigned by the Management.
Job position requirement:
- Over 3 years working experience in a manufacturing factory preferably in automotive engineering sector as a Stores Supervisor /Senior Store Keeper.
- Certificate professional qualifications in store keeping or related studies. Highly organized, attention tdetails and keen tracking of issues.
- Good supervisory skills twork with subordinates.
- Ability tmeet deadlines with timely updates on progress.
- A trustworthy person with a current certificate of good conduct from C.I.D.
- Excellent computer usage competency in ERP system and Microsoft office programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Romageco (K) Ltd career website on www.linkedin.com to apply