- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Jobs at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Posted on: 25 September, 2019
Deadline: 4 October, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Summit Human Resource & Marketing Consultant
Summit Human Resource and Marketing Consultant delivers world class talent sourcing, executive search and recruitment services to organizations wishing to attract and retain outstanding individuals, across East Africa, South Africa and African countries.
Purchasing & Pricing:
- Liaise and negotiating with suppliers on pricing.
- Creation and regular updating of a database of all suppliers
- Constantly negotiate with all suppliers for better pricing and better terms.
- Create yearly reviews and ratings for each suppliers
- Ensure all procurement is done within the shortest possible time frame.
- Constantly following up with suppliers to ensure no delays in supplies
- Negotiate with suppliers and attempt to get set prices for long periods of time
- Create LPO’s in Orion & follow up for the goods received
- Changing existing pricing in events of special offers, price increases or decreases
- Entering/changing prices for spare parts received
- Maintaining a databased of all suppliers
- Monthly reports as per requirement of management
- Minimum of 3 years relevant work experience
- Degree in Procurement, Purchasing & Supplies or equivalent
- IT User Skills
- Understanding of Supply Chain regulations
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills and influencing skills
- Attention to detail
- High levels of Integrity and Ethics
- Drive for results and achievement
go to method of application »
Interview location: Head office Nairobi
Salary range: Ksh 60k to 80k
- Responsible for providing support to the leadership and project teams
- Review the scope of works, designs and establish production objectives, standards and production schedules to ensure quality, timely delivery and cost effectiveness.
- Will focus on project schedules, project risk issues, direct and indirect cost estimates.
- Review the prevailing system, identify the shortfalls and establish/ maintain appropriate system for measuring necessary aspects of workshop management and improvement.
- Monitor, measure and report on workshop related issues/development plans / achievements within timescales.
- Develop Quality awareness among subordinates to comply with the QMS procedures and job specific Quality control plans/ documents.
- Organize Quality and safety training programs and maintain competence.
- At least 2-3 years in big projects.
- B.S. / B.E. degree in Mechanical/Structural Engineering or Minimum of Higher Diploma in Mechanical/Structural Engineering
- Experience in constructability reviews, cost estimates, project schedules, execution strategies and plans.
- Candidates with strong personality, leadership qualities, team spirit and an ability to deliver results under demanding circumstances.
- Candidate shall possesses good inter personal and communication skills.
- Candidate shall be familiar with current fabrication market trends, latest equipment and clients and competitor data.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to liaise at all levels
- Proactive, Goal-oriented, and accountable
- Capable of multi-tasking
- Team player and self-motivated
- Strong analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
Method of Application
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating ‘Procurement Officer’ on the subject line by 4th October, 2019. Do not attach any certificates. Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Summit Human Resource & Marketing ConsultantSimilar Jobs
- Marketing & Sales Assistant at Nani Employees (10K)
- Jobs at HCS Africa
- Director at Emerging Talent
- Head Procurement at United HR Solutions Pvt. Ltd
- Job Openings at Alternate Doors
- Commercialisation Manager at Sheer Logic
- Hospitality Opportunities at Turas Recruiting Group
- Latest Jobs at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd