- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Sales & Marketing Internship at Frontlearn HR
Posted on: 26 September, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Frontlearn Insitute of Techn
At Frontlearn, we are focused entirely on teaching practical skills in a state of the art school which is supportive and fun, while also ensuring our students gain high levels of discipline required to excel in a work environment. We are focused on ensuring our graduates leave us with a complete range of skills which will enable them to adapt to any environment.
We are looking for a high-performing Sales person to help us meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative.
Please note that the duties outlined below are subject to periodic review.
- Assist to design and implement a strategic sales and marketing plan that expands Frontlearn customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Develop and report on weekly and monthly marketing plans.
- Organize and participate in marketing related events such as activations and speaking engagements as directed by the Managing Director.
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Organize and attend marketing activities in high schools, reaching student, parents and teachers.
- Sensitizing a marketing culture within Frontlearn Institute
- Design and produce Frontlearn promotional and advertising tools such as posters, banners, brochures, fees structures etc.
- Plan and participate in expos, exhibitions and professional fora
- Undertake any other responsibilities commensurate with the grade of the post, which the Managing director/management representative may from time to time require.
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- Innovative and creative with the ability to think ‘outside the box’ and achieve exceptional tangible outcomes
- Ability to mobilize marketing teams and be a good team leader
- Ability to conduct and analyze research data.
- Excellent communication, articulation and presentation skills.
- Hands on ability to use audio visual equipment and Public Address systems.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Pleasant personality.
- Ability to build networks.
Method of Application
Those interested in this challenging position should submit their applications, testimonials and detailed CV with names and contacts of 3 referees to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacte
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Frontlearn Insitute of TechnologySimilar Jobs
- Mechanical / Automotive Engineering Trainer at NIBS Technical College
- Job Openings at Murang’a University of Technology
- Fresh Jobs at Embu College
- French Teacher at Tender Care Junior Academy
- School Nurse at Nova Pioneer
- Construction and Facilities Maintenance Officer at Zetech University
- Accountants at Pwani University
- Deputy Headteacher at Kericho Primary School - Kenya Tea Growers Association