ABNO is a fast-growing company with the ambition and ability to transform Africa through innovative ICT Solutions. We are an established software development company based in Westlands, Nairobi, Kenya. The Company was founded in 2004 with the sole mandate to provide premium custom software solutions and was later incorporated into a Limited company in 2011.
The HR & Admin Manager position is responsible for providing leadership on Human Resources Policy and strategy. The job holder will be responsible for developing and implementing human resource and administration strategies including Talent Acquisition and Management, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Employee Relations, Training and Development, Reward and Benefits Management.
Roles and responsibilities
Human Resource Management:
- Talent Acquisition Management; Job analysis and designing; Sourcing, Selection and Placement of staff; Employer brand management; External and Internal Partnership Management.
- On-boarding Management; Planning and Execution; staff induction and training; deployment management;
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Identify and develop talent to ensure competence development and succession planning for critical business units by providing transfer of knowledge, expertise and training;
- Provide talent analysis reports to the leadership team and the Board for strategy formulation.
- Design, evaluate, modify and deploy benefit programs that are all inclusive, current, and competitive and are in compliance with all the in-country legal requirements.
- Job Evaluation; Constantly review the compensation model, provide strategic and sustainable improvements; benchmark against industry standards; design eward and recognition structures
- Ensure employee relationship matters are attended to with speed and within the confines of the law
- HR Administration; leave management, medical scheme administration, introduction letters, change communication; Maintain excellent employee records.
- Preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Develop and coordinate the organization’s annual training programs, assessment needs and post training evaluations;
- Performance management;Conduct performance and productivity analysis and develop a collaborative learning environment
- Employee engagement; Encourage and reinforce organization values.
- Effectively lead a team of Administrative staff and ensure productivity.
- Oversee the development and implementation of administrative systems; ensure historical references are available through the development and utilization of filing and retrieval systems.
- Ensure financial objectives are met by overseeing the administration budget; planning and implementation, monitoring costs and analyzing variances.
- Monitor to ensure safe custody of information and documents such as warranty, lease agreements, and software contracts and license
Educational Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience:
- Possesses a first degree in a relevant field e.g. Human Resource Management/ Business Management/ Administration/ Psychology/ Commerce etc
- A holder of a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management and or a Master Degree in a relevant field.
- A member of the IHRM and or SHRM
- At least ten (10) years of experience in Human Resources, fine (5) of which have been in management level in a tech company; Experienced in leading a team
- Has excellent knowledge in HR related issues across all functions of HR and serve as a coach to the team.
- Has the passion for developing people, has strong work ethic and is able to manage people challenges that come with a mid-size company.
- Experienced or exposed to Board interaction and reporting.
- Experience with middle sized companies as well as corporate environments; Well adept in providing strategic human resource support to companies and organizations
Key Skills and Competencies:
Excellent Communication Skills; Leadership and Organization; Analytical and Critical Thinking; Relationship Building and Management; Presentation Skills; Innovative self-starter
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to ABNO Softwares International career website on www.linkedin.com to apply