Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are now looking for a Solution Architect, who will be responsible for analyzing, designing & developing commercially viable end-to-end technical solutions for the customers. In this role, you will also be accountable for profitable business for Ericsson by translating customer needs, & technology opportunities into detailed technical offering, solutions & proposals.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Scope, define & design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions
- Analyze customer technology, define business requirements & participate in risk analysis
- Work with core team on list of potential activities & solutions.
- Develop technical presentations & proposals, & perform customer presentations
- Support deployment of solution
- Provide feedback to Research & Development
- Participate in knowledge transfer, documentation & information sharing
- Stay abreast of on new technology/technical areas & share information about solution to enable customer competence build
- Broad Technical Acumen
- Consultative Selling Ability
- Problem Solving Ability
- Creative Thinking
- Creating & Innovating
- Entrepreneurial & Commercial thinking
- Persuading & Influencing
- Applying Expertise & technology
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer expectations
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Team work & collaboration skills
- Market insight
- Financial Understanding
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Experience from technical roles focusing on integration is a required experience for this role, e.g. experience from work as Integration engineer.
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience in Projects with local Telco accounts is preferred
- Domain experience: OSS (Operation Support System) / BSS (Business Support System)
- Customer facing & Presales experience also preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Ericsson career website on jobs.ericsson.com to apply