We are looking for an experienced Dashboards Engineer to lead the development of data systems (Data, dashboards and analytics) with proven experience in creating enterprise level systems dashboards using various technology and data sources. Besides You will discover efficient ways to organize, store and analyse data with attention to security and confidentiality.
A great dashboards engineer is able to fully grasp the complexity of data management. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of databases and data analysis procedures. The goal is to ensure that informative dashboards that drive action are available to various stakeholders.
- Create dashboards, automated reports, report templates and presentations by analyzing Living Goods and Partner data using platforms such Klipfolio, Superset, Tableue etc.
- Influence organization decisions through state-of-the-art analytics and helping our partners to identify understandable, actionable, data-driven insights and quickly identify key themes from their data.
- Work with other health teams and designers to understand, clarify and document partner data analysis and reporting needs. Provide guidance and insight on data visualization options for dashboard design.
- Work with the support and M&E teams to enhance data collection structures and procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
- Building/developing component-based web apps to integrate multiple sources of metrics / tools.
- Devise and implement efficient and secure procedures for data handling and analysis with attention to all technical aspects.
- Monitor and analyse information and data systems and evaluate their performance to discover ways of enhancing them (new technologies, upgrades etc.).
- Ensure digital databases and archives are protected from security breaches and data losses
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and authorize maintenance or modifications.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Software Engineering, IT , computer science ,Data science or related field.
- Proven experience and strong knowledge with modern dashboard design and creation using Superset, Tableau, PowerBI etc.
- Strong proficiency in query and reporting tools as well as MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, and CouchDB database technologies.
- Comfortable with advanced analytics tools such as Advanced SQL, Pandas, R etc.
- Scripting proficiency in python etc. an added advantage.
- Some Linux skills.
- An analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
A competitive salary and benefits package commensurate with experience including health insurance and bonus opportunity. The opportunity to be your best while making lives better for those in need.
Living Goods is an equal opportunity employer and will consider every qualified applicant for employment. Living Goods does not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, national origin, ancestry, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
Our current job openings are displayed on our website, where you can search for open positions and apply directly. Living Goods does not offer any positions without an interview and never asks candidates for money. If you are asked for money, we strongly recommend that you do not respond and do not send money or personal information.