- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic Designer at Switch TV
Posted on: 2 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Switch TV
Switch TV, an engaging, positive and progressive national general entertainment channel for young adults with the vision to expand internationally is recruiting. The Vision of Switch TV is to be the most influential platform for educating and empowering the youth to solve humanitarian issues in Kenya, in Africa and the whole world. Established in 2017 we plan to operate a valuable portfolio of news, info and edutainment networks, significant television production operations.
The Graphic designer will aim to produce designs that get clients’ messages across with high visual impact and deliver within timelines. They will work on a huge variety of products to meet all in-house graphic needs under the supervision of the senior graphics designer.
- Conceptualizing and developing engaging on air graphics by studying design briefs and determine requirements for all in-house graphics needs
- Develop and maintain strong creative flair, originality and visual sense to ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- Re-designing of station indents, programme properties and news templates. Originating and developing physical and virtual sets and on-air assets in line with the brief
- Adapting and testing graphics: station idents, show graphics and other properties for on air use
- Working with sales team to deliver creative on air sponsor ships when needed within the stipulated delivery timelines
- Communication with team members from different departments on all graphic related tasks and delivery to ensure a smooth effective process
- Time Management: Schedule projects and define delivery timelines to include feedback and amending designs to deliver accordingly.
- Reviewing existing graphics on air to constantly improve them and troubleshooting, remedying and reporting to team leads.
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tool
- A Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art/Graphic Design or their equivalent
- Six plus years of design experience.
- Extensive experience using photoshop, illustrator and after effect
- Knowledge of live graghics systems
- An available online portfolio
- A proven track record of designing for television and digital content, either a an independent consultant or within a production company TV network and or film studio.
- Ability to adapt to a quickly changing fast –paced environment
- Excellent relationship management, organizational skills, and both creative and business judgement
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision and make decision quickly
- Ability to mange multiple projects and prioritize effectively
- Demostrate experience delivering high volume of accurate content under tight deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Switch TV career website on www.redcross.or.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Switch TVSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Anchor Marketing
- Jobs at Nation Media Group
- Head of Talent at Ringier One Africa Media (ROAM)
- Video Editor at Family Media
- Ad Operations at WeeMedia
- Internship Opportunities at Epsilon Publishers