- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Brand Manager, NIDO at Nestlé
Posted on: 3 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Nestle
Nestlé, the world's largest food and beverage company, is committed to enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
Key Responsibilities will be to;
- Develop and update consumer portrait, consumer engagement funnel for her/his brands.
- Responsible for leading Integrated Commercial Plan gate 1 and facilitate gate 3 by identifying the key opportunities (incorporating local understanding on shoppers, category, customer, competition, channel and external environment).
- Contribute to development and execute strong, functionally aligned brand and Integrated Commercial Plan. Track and monitor the performance, health and strategic alignment. Understand business impact of Product Fixed Marketing Expenses, implementing and tracking spend to plan.
- Accountable and responsible for implementing activities that deliver Category/ sub Category growth based on consumer, shopper and customer requirements as identified in Integrated Commercial Plan.
- Provide local insights for communication campaigns, Nestlé Product Development and brand plans. Analyses consumer trends and highlights issues and opportunities.
- Understand shopper behaviour & in-store environment, contribute to category/channel/customer strategy, input into the pricing strategy, propose products and sizes for key channels and key customers.
- Source, update and communicate latest developments, trends, initiatives and competitive actions within the category and channels, assessing implications/opportunities for Nestlé categories and brands.
- Understand the brand Profit & Loss Statements, identifying opportunities for improvement.
The ideal candidate should possess the following minimum skills and competencies;
- Minimum 3 years brand management and/or commercial manager experience in FMCG.
- Demonstrable record of success in delivering key commercial KPI’s.
- Experience working in cross functional teams.
- Strong leadership and team working skills.
- Customer and channel Knowledge.
- Highly numerate individual.
- Excellent data interpretation skills.
- Post Matric Qualification i.e. Bachelor’s Degree
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nestle career website on nestle.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about NestleSimilar Jobs
- Career Opportunities at Kenya Wine Agencies Limited (KWAL)
- Internship Opportunities at Nyayo Tea Zones
- Production Accountant at Unilever
- Head of Finance & Administration at Moko
- Job Opportunities at BURN Manufacturing
- Job Vacancies at Mr. Green Trading Africa (K) Limited
- Job Openings at East African Portland Cement Plc (EAPC Plc)
- Product Development Engineer at BURN Manufacturing