- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales Agent Administrator at BBOXX Capital Kenya
Posted on: 7 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at BBOXX
BBOXX refurbish and repair all of the products that it sells these include control units, TVs, radios, lights and solar panels.
- To work with the Kenya sales teams to assist in the implementation of the Sales and Agency Network Strategy for the country in consultation with the Retail Department
- To work with the sales team and Retail Manager to ensure that all agents have completed the correct recruitment forms and have met internal recruitment criteria and Liaise with BBOXX academy to ensure all agents are trained on time per the curriculum
- Ensure shops have a database of potential agents who have already been tested and trained.
- To work with the HR department to Maintain agent contracts and ensuring up-to-date information in the agent portals and devices are well set-up and functional
- Liaise with Marketing and Regional Area Managers (RAMs) and Retail Supervisors (RS) to dispatch all required agent tools and merchandising material required
- Liaise with the RAMs and RS to obtain the complete itineraries for the agents, and market storming/weekly meetings, quarterly agent forums.
- Participate in the quarterly agent forums and agent trainings.
- Analyze adherence to itinerary and territories by agents and shops and consolidate and follow-up on all unresolved sales agent issues.
- Develop and share agent bulletins periodically to communicate important information required.
- Degree in Business Related Field
- 2 years’ experience in managing sales network or agent network in a fast-paced environment.
- Field Team and project management experience will be an added advantage
- Be proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite, MUST be proficient in MS Excel and Data Analysis
- Must speak fluent English
Desired skills include:
- Excellent People management skills
- Highly attentive to detail with a strong business sense
- Able to work under pressure
- You live to meet targets
- Excellent written & verbal communication, listening and phone skills
Method of Application
If you are qualified and have the required experience, send your application and CV to the email address email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about BBOXXSimilar Jobs
- Document Controller at Sterling and Wilson Solar Limited
- Community Liaison Officer at Virunga Power
- Electrical Distribution Sales Director at Schneider Electric East Africa