- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coordinator Flight Operations & Dispatch Quality Assurance at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 7 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
To ensure that the Flight Operations quality assurance is soundly developed, properly executed and systematically monitored to meet the objectives of the Corporate Quality System and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the sound implementation of Flight Operations Quality System to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and company policy.
- Prepare reports for senior management evaluations and ensure that appropriate corrective actions are carried out and follow-ups done.
- Appraise the Quality Assurance Manager AOC Operations of audit results and issues relating to the quality system.
- Conduct periodic Flight Operations (Dispatch, Flight & FLOE -Flight Operations Engineering) audits for compliance with company policy and industry /regulatory requirements.
- Review and compile documentation before and after audits.
- To maintain all the Flight Operations quality records and documentation in line with the corporate quality requirements.
- Conduct Periodic Audits on the control and coordination of Flight Operations training requirements.
- Coordinate industry audits including IATA Organizational Safety Audits (IOSA).
- While maintaining audit independence, liaise with all flight operations managers on quality issues.
- Ensure that Safety, Security, Quality and Risk Enterprise management policies are adequately implemented and monitored.
- Liaise with KCAA on matters relating to Flight Operations.
- Prepare Periodic Quality Bulletins to communicate to the business on the Quality Management System.
- Drive the Quality agenda by training new operational managers on root cause analysis.
- Ensure Periodic review of Corporate Quality Manual to ensure currency and compliance to applicable regulations and industry standards.
- Ensure that all checklists are amended and updated as required by changes in procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure a sound Quality Management System (QMS) system by following the proper non- conformance and audit execution procedures.
- Maintain an open liaison with regulatory bodies and other airlines worldwide to ensure that relevant requirements originating from applicable external sources are met.
- Notify all Flight Operations Managers of observed areas of non-compliance and ensure approved corrective actions are carried out within the stipulated time-scales.
- Perform Safety Inspections.
- Operate within budgetary controls.
- Technically qualified person in the field of aircraft maintenance, flight or ground operations.
- Must have successfully completed a training and received certification in Quality Management/Audit Techniques recognized by the Authority.
- Thorough working knowledge of airline operations, ramp, passenger, cargo operations, Quality Management System principles, Kenya Civil Aviation Regulations and IATA standards.
- At least three (3) years’ work experience in the field of aircraft maintenance or flight operations or ground operations.
- At least one (1) year experience in aviation safety or internal evaluation/auditing.
- Experience in maintaining and enhancing corporate safety standards and safe operational practices, preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Airways career website on kenyaairways.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Area Field Service Representative at De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Limited
- Job Vacancies at Kenya Airways
- Maintenance Manager at Swissport
- Job Vacancies at Kenya Airways