- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Administrative Assistant at Colnet
Posted on: 8 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Janitorial Services / Environment
View All Jobs at Colnet
Colnet Limited is strongly committed to promoting diversity and inclusion. Our focus is to support development opportunities and a young working culture that embraces diversity. We are a passionate and a vibrant team of young people who live develop innovative solutions and always eager to learn. We are Professional, Dependable and Highly Adaptable done.
COLNET Limited is seeking a Legal Administrative assistant to join our hardworking and growing team.
- Provide administrative support
- Handle communication with clients
- Negotiate contract agreements for products and services.
- Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
- Prepare and edit contracts between the company and potential clients.
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- Serve as the main liaison with outside contracting representatives.
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
- Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
- Must be a Diploma holder in Law from a recognized institution. (Paralegal studies degree will be an added advantage)
- Bachelors Certificate in Law or related (desirable).
- One year of experience in a legal environment.
- Analytical thinker with detailed research proficiencies.
- Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
- Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
- Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your C.V only quoting the job title on the email subject (Legal Administrative assistant) to email@example.com.
Please indicate your expected salary.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ColnetSimilar Jobs
- Internship Opportunities at Sanergy
- Public Health Pest Manager at Tamia Limited