- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Stores & Dispatch Officer at Adept Systems, Management Consultants
Posted on: 8 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adept Systems
Adept Systems, Management Consultants - Sirimon Cheese (Morani Ltd) is located at the foot of Mt Kenya in Laikipia. They are seeking to recruit for the role of Stores & Dispatch Officer
The Stores & Dispatch Officer is responsible for the implementation of stores and dispatch policies and procedures, with the primary objective of effectively managing inventory of finished goods and consumables, and thus ensuring that both internal and external customer needs are met at all times. You will report to the Head of Production Operations.
- Organize the different stores as per set policies and in compliance with safety and hygiene standards, clearly categorizing and labelling the items in the various stores i.e. consumables store, the maturing store and finished goods store
- Maintain accurate inventory records through the inventory control system, carefully recording all receipts, movement and issues according to set guidelines
- Prepare purchase requisitions for consumables based on the approved re-order levels and maximum stock holding levels, following up closely with the procurement unit to ensure that materials do not run out
- Ensure the security of the items in the stores by controlling access to the stores, keeping the stores under lock and key as per policy
- Generate daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly inventory reports for the management team to aid decision making
- Prepare finished goods for dispatch as per the approved orders and agreed upon delivery times
- Plan routes in a manner that ensures efficiency i.e. timely delivery and effective utilization of vehicles at minimal costs
- Keep customers informed on the status of their orders at all times.
- Monitor and resolve any delivery related problems or complaints, recording all complaints, escalating as necessary and ensuring that long-term solutions are implemented.
- Diploma in purchasing and supply and or stores management
- Certification in transport management would be an advantage
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in warehousing /stores management or supply chain;
- Good organizational and administrative skills with an ability to prioritize;
- High sense of urgency and strong customer service skills
- Have a high sense of accuracy and attention for detail; and
- Highest level of personal and professional integrity.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified applicants must provide current CVs, with telephone and e-mail contacts; addresses of three referees, and a cover letter with the above points to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Adept SystemsSimilar Jobs
- Manager, Actuarial Services at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- HR Officer at Sheer Logic
- at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Maintenance Manager at Virtual HR
- Job Openings at Brites Management
- Job Opportunities at Lee & Myles
- Junior Programmer at Career Directions Limited
- Jobs at HCS Africa