- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounts Trainee at Shopit Store
Posted on: 8 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Sales / Marketing / Retail
View All Jobs at ShopIt Store
Shopit is a leading retailer of ICT Products in Kenya committed to becoming the most loved and trusted marketplace by offering superior shopping experience, rapid delivery, and stellar customer service. We bring the best in electronics, computers and more directly to you, from a company you can.
Are you a lady or a gentleman of true grit? Would you like to start a journey of infinite possibilities in the world of business? We are looking for you to fill these key roles:
- A minimum high school average grade of B (plain) or its equivalent.
- Certification in either CPA, KATC or ACCA.
- 1 year experience.
- Proficiency in oral AND written English.
- Must be a proficient computer and internet user.
- Must be willing to work six days a week. (Monday – Saturday).
- Commercial awareness of the retail industry will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication skills both oral and written.
- A positive can-do attitude and a passion for the field of interest.
- Must be exceptionally self-disciplined and have a very strong work ethic.
- Strong problem-solving skills, with a bias to a sense of urgency.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and ability to sacrifice to deliver excellent results.
- Personal qualities of integrity, initiative, and commitment to the company’s principles.
- Short listing will be on ‘first-come’ basis.
- The company will make permanent positions offers to successful candidates who’ll perform well.
- No fee is payable by candidates at any point of the recruitment process.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Method of Application
Your application should include:
- A well drafted application/cover letter expressing why you believe you are the best candidate for the position.
- Your CV with specifics including primary and high school average grades.
Interested applicants should send an application to email@example.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ShopIt StoreSimilar Jobs
- Sales Executive (Spare Parts) at Tata Holdings
- Merchandise Controller at Builders: Warehouse, Express, Trade Depot, Superstore
- Job Openings at Text Book Centre Ltd
- Sales Rider at Vivo Active Wear