Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital (RUNH) is proving every single day that it is possible to deliver healthcare to all with quality and commitment.
“Article 25 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights declares every person is entitled to the right to health. Ruaraka Uhai Neema Hospital (RUNH) is proving every single day that it is possible to deliver healthcare to all with quality and commitment. RUNH was founded by World Friends in partnership with the Catholic Archdiocese of Nairobi and CISP and has been offering quality healthcare at affordable prices to our Nairobi communities since 2009.
We are searching for an experienced Human Resources Officer, ideally with a background in healthcare.
This job will require dedicated and organized approach. Human Resources Officer should work to empower the hospital staff and elevate the work conditions of the hospital.
Human Resource Administration
- Manage staff welfare programs which include staff pension, medical scheme
- Maintain up to date Human resource database
- Identify business needs and deliver HR initiatives as required
- Ensure company Mission & Vision are effectively communicated and adhered to
- Coordinate, monitor and evaluate performance management, appraisal processes, and career development activities and report to management
- Facilitate periodic job evaluation and training needs assessment to improve service delivery
- Effective management of grievance handling and disciplinary procedures
Human Resource Strategies
- Provide human resource input and support to strategic planning and management process
- Develop and implement staff motivation and retention initiatives to ensure staff are highly engaged while managing employee relations and grievance process
- Proactively plan for human resources and manage the recruitment and selection of staff
- Timely issuance of employment contracts to new employees and renewal of approved expired contracts
- Manages talent acquisition process, including sourcing, interviewing, practicum, hiring and on-boarding
- Undertake periodic review of human resource policies and procedures and recommend necessary attention
- Bachelors’ degree in Human Resources Management or social sciences and/or Masters in relevant area.
- Higher Diploma in HRM
- An active Member of IHRM
- Experience of working in a hospital or similar environment is preferred
Method of Application
Application to be sent to email@example.com on or before 18th October 2019.