- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Headteacher at Kericho Primary School - Kenya Tea Growers Association
Posted on: 10 October, 2019
Deadline: 18 October, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Kericho Primary School
Kericho Primary School is a private academic institution owned by the Kenya Tea Growers Association (KIGA and Unilever Tea Kenya (UTK). The Kenya Tea Growers Association is a dynamic organization in the industry. established to promote industry leadership and foster profitable growth in harmony with good corporate citizenship and a sustainable approach to business. Kericho Primary School is offering holistic quality nursery and primary education based on the 8-4-4 system and Competence Based Curriculum (CBC) against the backdrop of moral and social values. The school seeks to recruit a dedicated and result oriented professional to fill the position of DEPUTY HEADTEACHER .
- Assisting and deputizing the headteacher in the overall administration and implementation of the school academic and professional programs.
- Works with the headteacher to develop a vision and strategic view for the school as envisaged by the sponsors.
- Supporting the headteacher to secure and sustain effective teaching and learning throughout the school She/he will assist in monitoring and evaluating the quality of teaching and standards of attainment using relevant benchmarks and setting targets for improvement.
- Support the headteacher in promoting a school ethos and core values which extend opportunities for learning and extra-curricular activities.
- Support the Headteacher in deployment of staff and other resources efficiently and effectively to meet specific objectives in line with the school's mission statement and strategic plan.
Job Skills: Not Specified
- A bachelor degree in education from a recognized institution.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar position in a reputable institution.
- Evident of track records of performance in academics and extracurricular activities at the National levels is an asset.
- Excellent leadership and motivational skills
- Good administrative and organizational skills.
- Computer literate.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills with the ability to network with colleagues.
- Registration with TSC is a MUST.
Method of Application
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience, kindly submit your cover letter and detailed CV only to reach the school not later than Friday 18th October, 2019 and be addressed to:
BOM Kericho Primary School
P.O Box 320-200200,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kericho Primary SchoolSimilar Jobs
- Construction and Facilities Maintenance Officer at Zetech University
- Accountants at Pwani University
- Latest Jobs at Tender Care Junior Academy
- Job Openings at The African Leadership University
- French Tutor at Amboseli Institute of Hospitality and Technology - AIHT
- Software Developer Coach at Africa Digital Media Institute
- Teachers at Premier Academy (Srimad Rajchandra Institute)
- Career Opportunities at Africa Nazarene University