Madison Asset Management Services Limited (Madison Asset ) exists to grow and protect wealth for our clients.
Madison Asset Management Services is a subsidiary of the Madison Group and provides investment and fund management services to individuals and companies in Kenya.
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Assist the Business Development Manager in growing sales of Unit Trust and Wealth Management products marketed through the Institutional Businesses sector;
- Grow the number of Institutional Business clients and maintain a high level of client relationship;
- Recruit, train and manage Institutional Business agents and generate enhanced fund mobilization;
- Work closely with the marketing team to manage marketing activities and generate increased production from the Institutional Business sector.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies
Qualified candidates are expected to possess the following
- A minimum of a business degree in a related field; post-graduate qualifications in marketing would be an added advantage;
- Training on sales and marketing;
- Several years’ experience in sales and marketing preferably in the financial services industry;
- A high degree of maturity and self-drive;
- Capacity in sales management and in building business relationships;
- Adequate leadership and communication skills.
Method of Application
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience, and competencies who wish to apply for any of the above positions are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 21st October 2019.