Homes Universal is a real estate consortium of more than ten subsidiaries that offer the full range of real estate services ranging from property development, sales and lettings, valuations, property management, property exhibitions, interior design and a host of other complementary services.
Reporting to the Site Coordinator, the successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation, and repair of carpentry installations in the company.
- Perform routine maintenance of carpentry works
- Measures building materials and spaces for installation
- Accurately Orders building materials as needed
- Assembles durable and wellconstructed floorboards, doors, fitted furniture, cabinetry, shelving, etc.
- Incorporates fixtures like door handles and locks, cabinet handles, stairway railing, and other fixtures into the design and implementation
- Crafts furniture with fine detail work and/or utmost sturdiness and quality
- Combine carpentry work with joining work
- Repairs and refurbishes existing building work
- Utilizes skills in other related trades such as plumbing, bricklaying, painting, tiling, plastering, etc.
- A minimum of Certificate in Carpentry (Grade III)
- 3 years’ relevant work experience
- Indepth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of carpentry works
- Understanding of the current regulations within the field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Method of Application
Applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the job title as the subject. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.