- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Digital Marketer at Verde Edge
Posted on: 31 October, 2019
Deadline: 3 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Verde Edge Consulting Ltd
Our client, a dynamic Technology company specializing in supply installation and maintenance of modern and reliable Electronic security and Telecommunication solutions, is looking to hire a Digital Marketing expert.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the company’s marketing operations with the key goal being, to help grow the company’s brand’s influence locally while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage the social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports and marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting the industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect the website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with the technology team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Devise strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Track conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Utilize a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Oversee the social media strategy for the company.
- Manage the redesign of the company website.
- Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
- Graphic design knowledge.
- Expansive knowledge in video and content creation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Verde Edge Consulting Ltd career website on jobs.smartrecruiters.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Verde Edge Consulting LtdSimilar Jobs
- Software Consultant at Ideon
- Job Vacancies at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Epidemiologist at Clovers Management & Training Consultants
- Risk & Quality Senior Manager at PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC)
- Deputy Operations Manager- Workshop at Peak DMC
- Staffing Coordinators at VIZX International Staffing Solutions - 2 Positions
- Job Opportunities at Africa Management Solutions Limited (AMSOL)
- Area Trade Marketer at Sheer Logic