- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Customer Success Specialist at Kubicle
Posted on: 31 October, 2019
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in ICT / Telecommunication
View All Jobs at Kubicle
At Kubicle, we're on a mission to transform businesses with the world's best training platform for essential data analysis skills. Our online learning system teaches Excel and Tableau skills to a wide range of clients in universities, management consultancies, financial institutions and Fortune 100 companies. Through a combination of microlearning and e-learning techniques, we aim to unlock employee potential and help businesses work smarter with data.
Summary of Duties:
- Configure, implement, and demonstrate Kubicle’s e-learning solution to a wide range of new and existing enterprise clients.
- Motivate clients to move effectively through the various stages of implementation, in order to ensure all aspects of Kubicle are deployed in a manner that will maximise the client’s chances of success.
- Work with new and existing administrators to provide in depth training in the set up and administration of Kubicle.
- Document all customer interactions in designated CRM, and provide excellent customer experiences.
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via e-mail, phone or video conferencing. Identify, correct and/or advise on operational issues.
- Maintain open and professional communications with all Kubicle colleagues, partners and clients to ensure maximum customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
Key Skills Required:
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organisational, and presentation skills.
- Ability to teach/coach/persuade others to take action.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Ability to proactively align with colleagues internally to determine best practice and approach for specific client needs.
- Ability to take ownership with little direction and proactively add structure to an immature workflow.
- Comfort with both giving and receiving direct feedback.
- Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other communications.
- Self-motivated, solutions driven, detail-oriented and organised.
- Aptitude for understanding and troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The duties and skills above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Successful team members will have the desire and ability to understand the mindset of Kubicle customers and make continuous improvements to their experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kubicle career website on www.linkedin.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KubicleSimilar Jobs
- Autonomous Database - Business Development Representative at Oracle
- Latest Jobs at Microsoft
- Content Generation Manager at Safaricom Kenya
- Systems Engineer at Palo Alto Networks
- Job Openings at Oracle
- Graphic Designer at OPPO Kenya
- Business Analyst at Tracom Services
- Internship Opportunities at Microsoft