Cipla is a global pharmaceutical company which uses cutting edge technology and innovation to meet the everyday needs of all patients. For over 80 years, Cipla has emerged as one of the most respected pharmaceutical names in India as well as across more than 100 countries. Our portfolio includes over 1000 products across wide range of therapeutic categories with one quality standard globally.
Whilst delivering a long-term sustainable business, Cipla recognises its duty to provide affordable medicines. Cipla’s emphasis on access for patients was recognised globally for the pioneering role played in HIV/AIDS treatment as the first pharmaceutical company to provide a triple combination anti-retroviral (ARV) in Africa at less than a dollar a day and thereby treating many millions of patients since 2001.
Align business objectives with employees and Management in designated Business Units, serve as a Consultant to Management on Human Resource related issues, act as a change agent and employee champion and partner the business function by collaborating with the leadership team to develop and implement HR plans and solutions in order to achieve and deliver the strategic goals defined for the business.
- Translate the business requirement for the functional team into effective HR practices in order to deliver people related solutions aligned to the objectives for the business area
- Partner with the business in execution of initiatives like Talent review, Performance Management, recruitment and development
- Influence and work along with the leadership team around people agenda and issues in order to build a high performance culture
- Develop and implement annual HR strategic plan to support the strategic business goals and objectives
- Facilitate change and transformation initiatives by driving change initiatives across the business area
- Facilitate and apply agreed change management approach to initiatives and tools and techniques in delivering effective organisational and cultural change in the Business area.
- Help in effective organisational structure design in order to develop the organisation and support the changes
- Provide people management advice, guidance and support to the managers in order to help them manage team conflicts or issues effectively
- Advise and educate employees on HR and ER policies and procedures to ensure code of conduct
- Implement people processes and practices and ensure that they are legally compliant and fairly applied
- Act as first line of contact for any employee relations issues in order to resolve them in time
- Support, develops and coach line managers to manage employee relations issues, using Cipla HR policies and procedures
- Manage end to end recruitment and selection process in order to ensure that the right talent enters the organisation
- Work on the salary structure for new recruits and process the appointments
- Ensure that there is a pipeline of talent to meet its performance and growth objectives of the business area
- Work on retention plans of high performing and high potential employees through the proper management of learning and development opportunities, mentoring, coaching and reward application
- Manage the Talent Review process for the function in order to identify the high performer and high potential employees in the organisation and work on succession plans to fill critical senior positions
- Identify the immediate and long term talent issues that impact the area; agree suitable strategies to ensure talent pipelines are in place at leadership, technical and operational levels
- Implement, develop and facilitate a learning environment by ensuring that the employees go through learning and development programs as and when required as part of their development needs
- Benchmark Salaries on an annual basis to align with the market and provide competitive salaries in order to attract and retain talent
- Implement and administer the Performance management process for the employees ensuring effective goal setting at the beginning of the year followed by performance reviews conducted on time
- Manage the STI (Short Term Incentive) process, including calibration meetings.
- Manage the submission to Finance Department to ensure payment.
- Manage the annual salary review process and increments along with the managers
- Work with line managers to agree how to distribute salary budget across the business areas in order to ensure effective distribution of the budgets
- Make sure that values and leadership standards are communicated and understood at all levels in business area
- Help the business area establish and maintain high levels of employee engagement by clarifying the levels of employee engagement and partner with the business to develop solutions to address these
- HR/ Degree in Organisational Psychology
- 3 Year Degree / Diploma in HRM / An equivalent business degree.
- An MBA or MHR is an advantage
Minimum 8 years of experience in a senior human resources role covering all processes of HR and ability to interact with senior leadership team. The role also requires a good team player and good organisation and communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Cipla career website on www.linkedin.com to apply