Fidor is the digital banking solutions provider behind the success of Fidor Bank. Fidor's vision is a world of better banking services in a connected world, more relevant, more personal, including better services and offers that finally lead to more money in the customer's life.
We are looking for a hungry and motivated Sales Lead to join our Sales and Marketing Department. Working as part of the wider Sales team based in Dubai, UAE, you will be a single resource based on the ground in Africa, covering pan-Africa region, with focus on targeting emerging markets. You will be responsible for picking up leads and nurturing them to conversion, through implementation and ongoing account management.
This role is critical to Fidor Solutions as you will be the key link between valued customers and our solutions. Your role is to advise partners in finding the best solutions that align with their strategic plan. Your passion, knowledge and entrepreneurial spirit are key to our success.
Candidates with experience in selling digital banking technology in the region, with an existing professional network, would be preferred.
This role includes travel including but not limited to throughout Africa, as well as the wider MENA region.
As an ambassador of the Fidor brand, you will:
- Embrace Fidor’s vision for next generation digital banking
- Connect with customers via phone, web, email, video conference
- Respond to in-bound requests received via our website, social media channels and during industry events
- Qualify leads, develop the pipeline, track and manage accordingly
- Qualify prospective clients against the go to market strategy for Fidor.
- Collaborate and execute the go to market strategy together with the Marketing and Commercial departments
- Identify and analyse customers’ challenges, needs, values and aspirations
- Advise customers’ on best solutions to meet their needs and values
- Act as a consultant to share your strong knowledge about Fidor, the industry and major landscape trends
- Act as an entrepreneur
- Monitor customers’ feedback to improve Fidor’s products and features
- Collaborate with our teams in perfecting Fidor’s value proposition
- Keep up to date with industry trends, innovation and competition
- Adopt, apply sales process and make suggestions for improvement
- Update contacts and communications using CRM tool
- Track results and collaborate with the commercial team to update the sales forecast
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure brand consistency , increase projects’ collaboration and synergies
- You should be entrepreneurial with a high degree of motivation & resilience, great interpersonal & communication skills and at least 5 years strong banking knowledge.
- Proven work experience in a commercial or consultancy role within the financial technology space
- Strong knowledge of banking technology environment
- Able to evangelise on industry hot topics
- Strong Commercial Skills and target focus
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Engaging and confident presentation style
- Problem-solving and positive attitude
- Self-motivated to continuously expand skills and professional knowledge
- Hard working
- Ability to work in a high pressure, fast moving and challenging environment
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Results driven
- Native or excellent English communication skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Fidor career website on www.linkedin.com to apply