LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. The LC Waikiki brand is a collection of fashion for women, men and children, with its own stores established in countries across Eastern Europe, Middle East, Russia, Sub-Saharan Africa countries and Turkey. LC Waikiki has around 476 stores in 75 cities in Turkey and is still continuing to open new ones so that it is the most dynamic and most preferable brand in Turkey thanks to its quality standards and customer satisfaction. LC Waikiki is also growing in the international arena; it has around 441 stores in 44 countries. LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.”
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming “one of Europe's three most successful apparel retailers by 2023”.
- Auditing the Store activities according to Audit criteria to check whether they are in compliance with existing Store procedures, memorandums and legal regulations
- Participating in store inventory counting as Head of Inventory
- Sending the audit and inventory reports to his/her function manager and the related departments. Examining audit and inventory reports when necessary
- Reports inappropriate situations to his/her manager during the audit and inventory process
- Preparing reports as per the audit and inventory analysis results
Education & Language Skills
- Fluent English
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years of experience in store management or section management or store operations auditing
- Knowledge of MS Office programs (preferably Excel)
- Knowledge of corporate procedures, regulations in Retail Operations
- Ability to use System tools (Retail store and Retail software)
- Ability to use technical tools (handheld terminals cash registers)
- Understanding of POS (Point of sale) and stock management software integration
- Being quality-oriented
- Adjustment (Flexibility)
- Effective communication skills
- Gripping the details
- Problem solving and analysis
- Information management
- Quantitative Thinking.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment/ Ability to travel 80 % of working time.
- Objective while executing his/her job
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to LC Waikiki career website on www.linkedin.com to apply