Located in Bratislava Slovakia, as a Capital Markets and Financial Inclusion Officer, you will offer high quality back-office support and coordination of the capital market and financial inclusion strategy in the EMEA area. You will be responsible for the support and coordination of the existing and new housing finance partnerships in the region, consistent with HFHI standards and strategic goals towards sustainably serving families. The whole Bratislava team consists of 45 people but you will closely cooperate also with our colleagues in Pretoria, South Africa and around the world.
BACK OFFICE SUPPORT AND COORDINATION OF CAPITAL MARKETS AND FINANCIAL INCLUSION STRATEGIES AND MODELS:
- Coordinate and support the technical assistance and advisory provided to partners, coordinate and lead the procurement process for consultants and collect and consolidate data for reporting needs.
- Support Ass. Director in development of project proposals to potential donors, or investors, focusing on coordination and development of the capital market/financial inclusion design and objectives.
Development Of Partnerships
Identify, prioritize, establish and maintain relationships with Implementing Partners (Micro Finance Institutions, other Local Finance Institutions, Donors, Investors, consultants, etc).
Resource Development Coordination
Support in identification, prioritization, establishing and maintaining relationships with Funding Partners (Investors, Guarantors, Donors).
To thrive as a Capital Markets and Financial Inclusion Officer at Habitat for Humanity EMEA, you must:
- Have strong interest in International development, financial inclusion, housing issues.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree, Masters degree or equivalent experience preferred in international development, business administration, or related discipline.
- Have 3-5 years’ work experience.
- Have 1-2 years of research experience and data compilation/analysis.
- Have experience with Non-governmental organizations/Development sector, writing proposals, reports and maintaining partnerships/accounts.
- Be fluent in written and spoken English.
- Have strong organizational, analytical, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Have excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Be proficient in MS Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Be a team player with flexible approach and happy to take the initiative.
- Be comfortable working and communicating with a multicultural team.
- Be willing to communicate and affirm the Christian roots and principles of HFHI.
- Take seriously your ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work.
- Are willing to travel up to 20% of the time within the EMEA area.
We have a benefits package that invests in our employee’s long-term personal and professional growth and well-being. Here’s a sample of what that includes:
- Competitive salary offer from 1 300 Euros.
- Work-Life balance: 40 hours a week with Alternative Working Schedule providing some degree of flexibility on how long, where, and when you work.
- Meal vouchers: 5 € per day fully compensated by the employer.
- Education, training and tuition assistance: Training and professional development in the field is offered.
- Opportunity to work for an International NGO contributing to eliminating poverty around the world and work in international development.
- And much more!