We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Leads the client relationship management for PTS clients, ensuring client satisfaction, development and enhancement of long-term relationships and acts as an escalation for business matters related to the processing platform. The role is responsible for maximizing profitability and the identification of new revenue lines.
The role will drive quarterly, weekly and monthly monitoring of progress to goals for clients with appropriate decision makers is key to the success of this position. Identifying opportunities and ensuring the client has the proper tools in order to be successful (training, marketing collateral, etc). In addition, the successful candidate is responsible for ensuring they are up to date on the product functionalities and industry trends. Great communication skills are essential with the ability to engage all levels of the partner business. This person will also collaborate closely with many internal teams including product, technical account management and country teams.
- Leads and ensures retention and maintenance of long-term relationships with clients based on client and Mastercard business strategic direction
- Single point of client contact for coordinating the resolution of Business and relationship related incidents and cooperate with PTS TAM unit for providing the required support for solving technical issues
- Identifies and develops new business opportunities from existing clients through add-on and value added services
- Responsible and accountable for the accurate and timely forecasting of all revenue lines per client, on a monthly and quarterly basis., and validates monthly billing to the client and ensures client stays current with no pending billing or debt
- Ensures revenue targets for new and existing accounts are met. Identifies and owns the successful closure of cross sell opportunities to extend revenues and footprint with the clients to meet individual account revenue and strategic growth targets
- Tracks and reports performance of new commercial deals; achieves agreed revenue and adheres to them
- Works with PTS Technology Account Management Unit to set build a common client management framework
- Leads, manages and is accountable for renewal of PTS client contracts and addenda to agreed retention, PTS deal parameters, and financial and commercial points with support from legal, finance and other key stakeholders
- Stays abreast of industry trends, regulations and competitive products in processing domain in order to strategically identify and target improvement opportunities.
- Delivers reports that provide revenue projection, product penetration rates and sales forecasts for executive management.
- Travels regularly to clients’ sites.
Knowledge / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, Business, or related field
- Extensive account management or sales experience in Solutions development in the Payment Systems industry (preferably with processing background).
- Payment schemes knowledge
- Must be numerate and accurate, with excellent attention to detail
- Strategic thinker, able to operate at all levels of the organization
- Reliability, ability to multi-task, good organizational skills
- Good networking and people skills with a proactive approach to relationships
- Self-motivated, able to work independently or in a team
- Excellent management and prioritization skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Master Card career website on mastercard.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com to apply