The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and help people to survive, recover, and gain control of their future.
Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees and displaced people forced to flee from war or disaster.
Requisition ID: req7071
Employment Category: Consultant
Open to Expatriates: Yes
Location: IRC Global
In 2018, IRC developed the first ever Global Digital Fundraising and Engagement Strategy. Since then we have hired an experienced lead strategic consultant, Global Digital Fundraising Manager and Digital Paid Media buyer, and have begun testing Facebook video advertising with some great success and learnings.
SCOPE OF WORK
IRC is now seeking a talented Social Media Video Creator to ideate, execute, optimize and deploy social media video content in support of our global fundraising campaigns.
This person will create, develop and optimize video ads for our global digital fundraising campaigns on platforms like Facebook and Instagram.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Work closely with our Global Digital Fundraising manager and wider team to come up with new concepts and storyboards for multiple campaigns on Facebook.
- Rapidly execute ideas into videos for testing on Facebook and Instagram
- Edit videos to tight timelines based on feedback from multiple stakeholders
- Re-work existing videos, images and organic content into video ads to test during campaigns
- Analyse video ad performance to input into future creative process
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premiere, and Illustrator with the ability to create and deliver assets including videos, GIFs, cinemagraphs, and/or a variety of other static and motion art
- Ability to think creatively and suggest new and innovative angles to present IRC’s work to new audiences
- Experience producing successful video ads for Facebook
- Understands best practices for social media video ads
- Knowledge of up-to-date requirements for Facebook and Instagram video ads
- Strong advertising copywriting skills and ability to story-tell
- High standards and ability to complete/finish tasks
- Must be a strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction
- Interested in using data and analytics to influence content creation
- Understanding of and alignment with IRC’s mission and values
- Experience working remotely in a globally dispersed organisation
- Fluency in other languages especially Spanish and Arabic
- Experience working on fundraising campaigns
- Understanding of basic Behavioural Psychology where donors are concerned
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to International Rescue Committee career website on rescue.csod.com to apply