- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Security Intelligence Manager at Kenya Airways
Posted on: 6 November, 2019
Deadline: 19 November, 2019
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Kenya Airways
Kenya Airways, the leading African airline flying to more African destinations than any other carrier, takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the world and the World to Africa through its hub Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
The ideal candidate will be tasked with managing the development of policy framework and strategies on investigation of security lapses, fraud, cyber threats and other corporate incidents and implementation of the fraud risk management program.
Key accountabilities include;
- Develop an effective intelligence system that ensures timely and proactive intelligence service that meets the business needs and guarantees business continuity network wide.
- Develop an effective incidents and forensic investigation system that meets the business needs and guarantees business continuity network wide.
- Develop, review and recommend anti-fraud policies and procedures to the Head of Corporate Security in order to ensure highest standards of forensic and fraud management system network wide.
- Develop, implement and monitor effective fraud tracking system to ensure that any non-conformity with the anti-fraud policy is detected and addressed for the purpose of business continuity.
- Ensure effective investigation of security irregularities throughout the business to safeguard against negative impact of security lapses on the business.
- Ensure internal investigation is conducted in cases of suspected criminal activities e.g. theft, losses and damage claims, INADS, ticket frauds, excess weight cheating, misuse of company property etc. and advice on corrective measures to maintain revenue integrity.
- Preparation and reviewing reports on investigative assignments undertaken by the to team to facilitate prompt corrective actions and preventive actions as necessary.
- Prepare / brief witnesses for provision of evidence in the courts and HR panels as applicable.
- Represent the company in courts as and when required.
- Initiate staff/stakeholders’ awareness forums to ensure compliance with Anti-fraud policies and procedures for safer and secure business environment.
- Manage forensic and fraud investigations processes in conformity to regulatory requirements and within specified time frame to ensure logical conclusion and the company is protected against lawsuits.
- Undertake regular and adhoc fraud risk assessment and recommend preventive measures to ensure integrity of Investigation system that will guarantee business continuity.
- Recommend Sourcing, constant updating and maintenance of software and hardware (database) with capability of detection of white-collar crimes and other incident investigation programmes to ensure secure environment for business operations.
- Effectively liaise with other forensics and anti-fraud internal and external stakeholder and general crime prevention agencies and create conducive environment to ensure that necessary and information and assistance is received to avert any risks directed to Kenya Airways operations network-wide.
- Prepare and effectively implement investigations budget to ensure wastage is continuously eliminated in line with focused improvement best practice.
- Develop, manage and ensure regular update database of all detected, reported fraud cases and successful interventions network-wide for discussion with the security management to ensure availability of case studies for quick reference and determination of update/upgrade of the systems.
- Effectively manage all activities of Investigation section, staff supervision and morale to ensure a conducive working environment for required results delivery.
- Develop and ensure delivery of in-house Investigation training programme that will enable operational security staff effectively conduct preliminary investigation.
- Research, develop and regularly update Investigations guide that meets company needs and in line with the best Industry Investigations Practice.
- Advanced relevant professional certification in intelligence training
- Certification in CISA, CFE, forensics and anti-money laundering
- Advanced university degree in a relevant discipline will be added advantage
- Excellent and proven forensic and fraud investigation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational, planning and analytical skills
- 10 years’ experience in advanced intelligence management in a reputable organization.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Kenya Airways career website on kenyaairways.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Kenya AirwaysSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Kenya Airways
- Cargo Security Manager at Kenya Airways
- Global Sales Strategy Manager at Kenya Airways
- Specialist Accountant at Kenya Airways