Reporting to the Director, Shared Services, this position is the custodian of the Bank’s process maps and SOPs and works with functions across the Group to reengineer processes and ensure continuous process development and continuous improvements.
The holder is expected to apply process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects across the organization that enhance customer experience and operational efficiency
- Support functions across the Group in automation of processes, drive business efficiency, process optimization and reengineering.
- Analyze core business processes and workflows, identifying gaps and proposing measures to achieve dramatic improvements in productivity, cycle times and quality.
- Champion compliance to established SOPs, business processes and best practice guidelines.
- Refocus company values on customer needs and drive customer-centricity across processes.
- Champion automation and technology to enhance customer experience and business transformation.
- Drive processes that build cross-functional competencies and ensure end-to-end responsibility for a process.
- Develop and manage processes for measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations across the group
- Monitor established processes to continuously track post implementation projects benefits
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Degree in Finance or Business from a recognized university is required
- Professional Qualifications- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, BPM Certification is required
- Master’s Degree- MBA or related field is required.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience preferably in banking operations, six of which must be in a senior management position handling business process improvement initiatives.
- Knowledge of banking operations and operational risk management skills is essential.
- Understanding of the legal framework, policies and procedures is essential.
- Process mapping and facilitation skills are required for the role.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
The above position is a demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 22th November, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card
- Birth Certificate of self
- Passport Photo (White Background)
- NSSF Card
- NHIF Card
- Police Clearance Certificate (less than 5 Months old)
- Academic and Professional certificates, including official transcripts
- Certificates of Service from previous employers as applicable