- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Relationship Managers at National Bank of Kenya - 4 Positions
Posted on: 9 November, 2019
Deadline: 15 November, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at National Bank of Kenya
National Bank is a major player in Kenya’s banking industry. It is one of the largest banks in the country giving financial services to all sectors of the economy. The bank will continue to cover the financial landscape and respond positively to the needs of its customers, shareholders and the economy besides offering traditional financial services and products
Position Summary and Key Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining and managing existing corporate clients, establish, develop and grow new business whilst overseeing their corporate portfolio to ensure enhanced revenue growth and in line with customer value proposition.
- Grow the Bank’s revenues from both new and existing clients by enhancing transactional, trade and foreign exchange volumes., while managing costs to enhance profitability
- Identify potential new business opportunities and consistently generate innovative ideas for implementing new business opportunities to open corporate accounts and grow the liability book.
- Develop an intimate understanding of the clients’ industry and business by analysing their management practices, judgement of various influential decision makers, market conditions affecting the long term viability of the business and industry sector, and effectively use this knowledge to continually cross sell the bank’s products to ensure maximization of the customer wallet share.
Carry out and document regular client visits
- Work closely with the Head of Corporate Credit, Credit Managers and Analysts to initiate business deal proposals for new facilities or facility modifications that require assessment of credit, and provide insightful information regarding business strength and vulnerabilities.
- Proactively identify potential problem accounts and formulate appropriate mitigating strategies.
- Act as single point of accountability for corporate clients and consistently deliver high quality service to all internal & external customers, while maintaining confidentially of customer information at all times.
- Coach the associate relationship manager/credit analyst in all aspects of the role and ensure the team communication is open and flowing.
- Ensure 100% compliance to KYC and AML policies and account opening procedures.
- Stay updated on the security controls in place to protect the branch against criminal and fraudulent activities and unnecessary risk and exposure.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a business related field
- 3 -5 years experience in relationship management or related relevant experience
- Banking experience, preferably within Corporate or Commercial Banking.
- Experience in a sales /customer service environment will be an added advantage
- Strong negotiation, persuasion & presentation skills
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (oral & written)
Customer oriented & team player
Demonstrate high integrity and ethical standards
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to National Bank of Kenya career website on nbk.taleo.net to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about National Bank of KenyaSimilar Jobs
- Senior Accountant at Kava Africa
- Direct Sales Representative at National Bank
- Corporate Sales Executive at Britam
- Relationship Officer at Equtiy Bank
- Job Vacancies at National Bank of Kenya
- Job Opportunities at I&M Bank
- EGF Data Analyst at Equity Bank
- IT Asset Analyst at Kenya Commercial Bank Limited