Equity Bank is one of the region’s leading banks whose purpose is to transform the lives and livelihoods of the people of Africa socially and economically by availing them modern and inclusive financial services that maximise their opportunities. With a strong footprint in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan and DRC Congo, Equity Bank is now home to over 12 million customers - the largest customer base in Africa. Currently the Bank is seeking additional talent to serve in the role outlined below within Diaspora Banking Unit.
In line with enhancing career progression of staff and to support the business growth, we seek to recruit a well-qualified, experienced, self-driven, highly motivated and passionate candidate to fill the following position in Equity Group Foundation.
Position: Scholarship Management Clerk
- Reimbursement to branches for costs incurred for beneficiaries in the Wings to Fly programme effectively and on a timely basis through the EGF Data Management Information System (DMIS).
- Accurate information compilation for school fees payment and stipend payments to the various Wings to Fly schools and beneficiary accounts and collecting receipts from various schools for financial reporting to partners.
- Financial reporting - ensure all the necessary documentation required in reporting to partners is available and scanned.
- Liaising with branch champions to ensure all data required for reporting to partners is up to date and available on quarterly basis Migrating of information to Education Information Management System.
- Plan and coordinate Education and Leadership forums including Annual Education and Leadership Congress, Branch Champions Training among others.
- Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Applied Sciences or related fields
- Minimum of 1 year relevant experience in use of Ms Word, Ms Excel or Ms Access
- Relevant experience in research setting is an added advantage
- Be computer literate Skills/Experience Required
- Speedy, accurate data entry skills
- Understanding of importance of quality and timely data
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Good typing and data entry speed
- Ability to work well with others in a team
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Equity Bank Kenya career website on equitybank.taleo.net to apply