- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Senior Accountant at Kava Africa
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: 20 November, 2019
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Kava
We are in the Financial Management space providing innovative financial products & solutions.
We are looking to fill in the position of Senior Accountant.
Scope: Financial Reporting; Bookkeeping; Financial Policy & Processes Design; Organisation Budgeting
- Preparation of respective monthly financial reports (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss and Cash flow statements) for management decision-making.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Monitoring monthly revenues and expenses and where applicable ensure that they are accrued or posted in the correct accounting period.
- Reconciliation of ledger accounts.
- Prepare, review and ensure authorization of company expenditure in line with the annual budgets.
- Design the necessary finance processes and policies.
- Preparation and management of the audit process – audit schedules design and implementation of the proposed audit resolutions and system controls.
- Monitor company’s business performance and frequently report to management for decision making process.
- Evaluate business operations to ascertain accounting needs and recommend solutions to business and any arising financial problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce, Finance and Accounting or related field.
- Must be a CPA (K)
- At least seven (7) years’ progressive experience in Finance.
- Working Knowledge in the use of Pastel is a must.
- Working knowledge of iTax
- General Accounting knowledge (GL, AP, AR e.t.c)
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Demonstrate proactive approaches to problem solving with strong decision-making capability.
- Strategic and results oriented.
- A strong drive for execution.
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
Method of Application
If you possess the above qualifications and skills, please send us your CV citing your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20th November 2019.
Use Senior Accountant as your email subject.
Please note only successful candidates will be contacted.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KavaSimilar Jobs
- Business Banker at National Bank - 10 Positions
- Jobs at Britam Kenya
- Security Officer at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Learning & Talent Development Coordinator at Equity Bank
- Equity Trader at Old Mutual Kenya
- Job Vacancies at Standard Bank
- Senior Tax Auditor at KKCO East Africa
- Business Executive at Siti Mobility