- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Laboratory Technologist at St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital
Posted on: 15 November, 2019
Deadline: 30 November, 2019
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital
St. Scholastica Uzima Hospital was established by the Missionary Benedictine Sisters as a non-profit-making health institution. It provides quality and affordable healthcare to all. We boast of a highly qualified staff who collectively use their knowledge to treat a wide range of health issues, taking a personal touch utilising highly specialized and state-of-the-art technologies. This has earned Uzima a great reputation.
- Identification and addressing of complaints, non-conformances and corrective actions.
- Perform routine and specialized laboratory tests.
- Implementation of the quality management system.
- Training of junior members of staff.
- Preparation, analysis of EQA samples, and submission of feedback to EQA providers.
- Comply with established quality management system and safety procedures.
- To prepare and submit reports as may be required.
- To maintain statistical records of data obtained while conducting tests within the laboratory through proper documentation.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the laboratory manager.
- Diploma/HND in medical lab of Science or Degree in any of laboratory discipline plus two years post work experience.
- Must be registered with KMLTTB and in possession of a valid license.
- Knowledgeable in Quality Management Systems.
- Experience in blood transfusion science/hematology will be added advantage.
- Demonstrated leadership ability.
Method of Application
Deadline for applications is November 30th, 2019
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about St. Scholastica Uzima HospitalSimilar Jobs
- Latest Recruitment at P.C.E.A Kikuyu Hospital
- Graduate Business Development Trainee at My Health Africa Group Limited
- Senior Sales Specialist at Medtronic
- Career Opportunities at The Nairobi Women’s Hospital
- Latest Recruitment at Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
- Market Leader at Arjo
- Customer Care In Charge at Radiant Group Of Hospitals
- Diagnostic Distributor/Operations Manager at IQVIA