- NEVER pay for any job, interview, certification, visa or any other fee to any employer or individual. If you need any clarification, email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Assistant at People Foco
Posted on: 16 November, 2019
Deadline: 23 November, 2019
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at People FOCO
We are a HR Consultancy firm that is very passionate about people and their contribution towards the growth and success of any organization. We create systems that are streamlined towards the attainment of the organizations goals and build the capacity of the organizations employees to deliver results.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- Diploma in Analytical Chemistry
- At least 2 years of experience serving in similar position
- Strong inventory management skills
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CVs to email@example.com. Clearly indicate Store Assistant- Nairobi on the email subject by 23rd November 2019.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about People FOCOSimilar Jobs
- IT Support Assistant at Ideon Solutions
- Software Developer at Human Capital Synergies Africa Limited
- Job Openings at Brites Management
- Country Representative at Options Consultancy Services
- CFO - Logistics/Technology at Millar Cameron
- Development Engineer at Leap29
- Latest Jobs at Recours Four Kenya Consultants Ltd
- Insight Analyst at Human Capital Synergies Africa Ltd