Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
At Sendy, we specialize in connecting on-demand, trusted, and transparent service providers with individuals and businesses looking to move packages. Thus, we believe it’s a natural extension of our core expertise to also connect our users to quality certified transportation providers. As of today, Sendy users can now request a package DELIVERY using a...
Directly accountable to the Group Financial Planning and Analysis Manager you'll be coordinating, and reviewing financial & data analysis, research & data gathering, and supporting the automation of analysis.
The role is also responsible for supporting the preparation and review of internal reporting workstreams. Work with the FP&A team to support the OpCo finance teams and business units through Business Partnerships, supporting the relevant Executives and Managers with Project Management, Idea Generation, Cost reviews & Budget vs. Actual reviews.
You will be responsible for:
Financial Analysis and Reporting:
- Assist in the preparation of reporting materials in support of Monthly Reporting Close, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Executive/Board level presentations.
- Participate in month-end close activities; identify variances in close procedures for further action or intervention by management.
Support informed decision-making through quality data and automation:
- Support the FP&A function in providing Business Unit leaders with in-depth analysis of financial information to communicate key business trends and highlight key opportunities for growth and operational improvements.
- Support the FP&A function to Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel / Power BI dashboards.
- Support the FP&A function in creating automated reports in Dynamics / Power BI.
Business partnering and support to OpCo finance and operations teams:
- Providing operational support to OpCo Managers during the month-end close.
- Synthesize clear takeaways from complex information into clear takeaways and recommendations using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Comply with all organization policies, procedures, and statutory guidelines. Minimize and mitigate risks to the organization and enforce zero-tolerance for non-compliance.
We know you are the best because you have;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field.
- Professional qualification in ACCA/CPA / CFA.
- Minimum five years experience as a Financial/Business Analyst or as a Finance Planning & Analysis Specialist/Accountant.
- Good understanding of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, proficient with reporting tools (Dynamics, Power BI).
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency.
- Good grasp of Financial & Management Accounting.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and practices.