Tusker Mattresses Limited (Tuskys) is looking to engage a high calibre professional as Engineering Services Manager.
The Engineering Services Manager will be responsible for overseeing the maintenance and repairs of all equipment by creating a system of preventative maintenance and repairs to ensure all equipment is in sound working order.
He or She will be responsible for general maintenance or cold chains, bakery and deli equipment, ACs, mechanical, electrical and plumbing works.
- Create and maintain a regular maintenance schedule for all equipment including Vehicles fleet, hoists, cold chain, bakery equipment, AC, premises, etc.
- Advise management on the equipment strategy.
- Manage repairs and maintenance teams.
- Manage repairs and maintenance service providers.
- Advise management on acquisition and disposal of equipment.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable federal and state laws and all company policies.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Degree in Engineering or related field preferred; an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience may be considered.
- At least three years of experience operating in a similar position.
- Experienced in a wide variety of trade skills (carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, and electrical) and the tools associated with them.
- Highly professional and dependable.
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent communication, customer service, and problem solving skills, including the ability to maintain composure under stress.
- Strong organization skills, able to multi-task, and can manage time to meet frequently changing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Method of Application
Qualified candidates should send their application to the email below by 5th January 2017.