Rider- High End Motorbike at Standard Group
Posted on: 13 July, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Media / Radio / TV
View All Jobs at Standard Group
The Standard group comprises The Standard newspapers, The Nairobian, KTN, KTN News, Radio Maisha, Standard Digital and Think Outdoor Services. The Group is looking for a qualified, experienced and self- motivated individual to fill the position of Occupational Safety and Health Officer.
The purpose of this role is to ensure reporters get on location to cover stories in good time
Responsibilities for the Rider Job
- Carrying reporters to urgent assignments while ensuring all safety measures are adhered to
Follow route and assignment schedules
Using the allocated fuel wisely and efficiently
Ensuring safety of the Motorbike, goods and passengers on and off the road.
Making routine daily checks and inspecting the Motorbike engine to ensure it is in sound mechanical condition.
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of Motorbike systems ;
- Ensure regular maintenance of motor bike, fill mileage logs after every assignment and ensure safety of the motorbike
Qualifications for the Rider Job
- O –Level Certificate D+
- Computer literate and basic mechanical skills
- Valid Driving License class BCE and Special stamp for Motorbike riding (class G)
- 3 years riding experience
- Vast Knowledge of Nairobi routes and its environs and ability to take directions.
- Ability to safely ride a 200cc motorbike within Nairobi and its environs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Standard Group career website on www.standardmedia.co.ke to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Standard GroupSimilar Jobs
- Retail Business Coordinator at Career Outsourcing
- Project Manager at Visual Fusion
- Media Manager at BBC
- Job Vacancy at iflix
- Paid Social Account Manager at Made in Digital