Content Editor at Rama
Posted on: 25 July, 2017
Deadline: 15 August, 2017
View Jobs in Engineering / Technical
View Jobs posted same day
RAMA AUTO PARTS The leading company in East Africa for Mercedes Benz,Scania,Heavy Commercial Vehicles & Bus parts.
Duties for the Content Editor Job
- Manage Twitter and Instagram pages
- Manage YouTube displays for the company.
- Assist in Web Development and Web Mastering
- Update blog post for our website
- Search Engine Optimization.
- Manage Google Display Networks
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Content Editor Job Requirements
- Must be google certified
- Must have a diploma in communication
- 2-3 years experience as a content editor
- A creative individual with a knack in formulating hashtags
Method of Application
Qualified candidates to send their CVs only to firstname.lastname@example.org by 15th of August 2017.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Program Manager Kenya at ASSA ABLOY Group