Group is a multinational human resource consulting firm.
Overall Job Purpose:
The job holder is responsible for overall management of the ICT function, implementation of ICT operations, infrastructure and information systems management. He / She also offers technical guidance on ICT investment to ensure continuous and progressive efficiency of the institutions ICT systems.
The position requires an enthusiastic individual who has a good understanding of all aspects and use of ICTs in non-bank financial institution, including a strong understanding and knowledge of; Linux and Microsoft Windows Operating Systems, Navision ERP Systems, Database Management Systems, website Management, Network and Computer Support.
ICT Manager Job Responsibilities
- Plan, direct, coordinate and design ICT-related activities, as well as provide administrative direction and support for daily operational activities of the ICT department
- Provide leadership on ICT Operations and infrastructure ensuring that an appropriate technical support framework is in place, including management and delivery of service
- Review, develop and implement an ICT Strategy that is aligned to overall Business Strategy of the Institution
- Develop and implement ICT policies, procedures and guidelines to support the institutions operations and enable it achieve its strategic objectives.
- Plan and coordinate all ICT projects to support the achievement of the business strategy.
- Design and implement information security procedures based on best practice and Corporate ICT security policies covering information system applications and infrastructure.
- Plan and design disaster recovery plans for the institution to ensure service continuity in case of disaster.
- Prepare and manage the annual ICT budget.
Keep abreast of latest technology developments in the financial industry and suggest improvements in the ICT area to the management.
- Manage the all the systems in the institution
Qualifications for the ICT Manager Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology/ Business Administration an added advantage
- Relevant professional ICT Qualifications e.g. CISA, ITIL, MCSE, CCNA
- Membership to professional body
- At least 6 years of relevant experience with at least 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Database Administration knowledge
- Specialized IT proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Decision making and problem solving skills
- Be innovative & Creative
Behavioural Competencies / Attributes:
- Leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Commitment to company’s vision and values
go to method of application »
Overall Job Purpose:
The Credit Officer is responsible for identification and appraisal of new projects in line with laid down policy guidelines so as to maximize volumes, sustainability and profitability.
(S)he will also effectively manage an assigned credit portfolio and undertake any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Credit Officer Job Responsibilities
- Undertake marketing initiatives to identify new business for the institution
- Carry out technical evaluation and appraisal of loan requests received by the institution and prepare appraisal reports.
- Carry out regular monitoring of assigned portfolio and give recommendations on any actions required
- Prepare various reports as per laid down credit procedures for review and action by management
- Undertake debt collection of all projects in the assigned portfolio and prepare periodic reports on the same
- Foster and maintain business relationships with clients, and other stakeholders
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned
Qualifications for the Credit Officer Job
- A degree in Business related field, Bachelor of Commerce, Accounting option, Economics, Finance or other relevant field
- Relevant professional qualifications e.g. CIFA, CPA, ACCA, CCP
- At least three (3) years working experience in credit Appraisal & Administration in a reputable financial institution, and experience in Documentary Credit Operations / Trade Finance
- Proficiency in Microsoft office packages
Method of Application
Applicants are required to email an up-to-date CV with at least 3 professional referees indicating their current/past monthly salary to firstname.lastname@example.org by end of business 9th August 2017.