Relationship Manager at HCS Africa
Posted on: 12 February, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at HCS Africa
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
HCS Africa - Our Client, one of the fastest Growing and well-established Tier 3 banks in Kenya seeks to recruit a Relationship Manager.
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for design, development, sales and business development of product propositions and platforms that deliver holistic solutions to customers and their eco systems within the assigned sector.
- To ensure achievement of profitability targets through revenue maximization and prudent cost management.
- Drive sustainable growth through the delivery of innovative and customized financial solutions to meet identified customer needs.
- To build and maintain productive and strategic relations with customers/ suppliers/ line manager/ stakeholders to drive the development and delivery of business solutions and revenue growth for the specific sectors or portfolio.
- Ensure strong cross- selling of existing and new products to existing and new clients; and in this process, maintain effective liaison with all relevant business units in the bank
- Champion the delivery of consistent, seamless and trusted customer service to ensure customer retention and loyalty.
- Maintains a detailed and current understanding of the industry; (at a macro, sector specific, current market structures; regulatory requirements and issues) to ensure that that opportunities are realized and the risks mitigated.
- Participate in preparation and submission of quality credit proposals in conformity with the Credit policy guidelines and requirements.
- Ensure the quality of assigned portfolio is within stipulated parameters.
- Ensure compliance to the Bank’s policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- University Degree preferably in a Business related field.
- Professional qualifications or Masters is an added advantage.
- At least 6 years banking experience,4 of which should be in a sales or relationship management role
- Excellent high quality interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills with the ability to network and develop strong business relations
- Innovative in identifying and harnessing new and existing opportunities to maximize business
- Exposure to Corporate Banking products and services
- Proven excellent planning, organization and execution skills.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the requirements should send their applications to email@example.com.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about HCS AfricaSimilar Jobs
- Engineer at Finance in Motion
- Jobs at KCB Bank Kenya
- Latest Jobs at Commercial Bank of Africa
- Job Openings at I&M Bank Ltd
- Finance Officer at Watu Credit Limited
- Job Opportunities at Standard Bank Group - 2 Positions
- Job Vacancies at Co-operative Bank of Kenya
- Sales Executives at Platinum Credit Limited