- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Community Ambassador at Activate Community International
Posted on: 4 December, 2018
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in NGO / Non-Profit Associations
View All Jobs at Activate Community International
Activate community International is an NGO that deals with women empowerment and Child protection projects in Kajiado County. We are looking for 20 Community Ambassadors for our upcoming girl child project in Kenya.
- Reporting to project Coordinator, the Activate Community Ambassador will be responsible of:
- Information dissemination on the sanitary pads project within the community and in schools.
- Identifying and assess needy girls in schools and the community who will benefit from the project.
- Recruit and register people on our inbound and digital marketing services by Safaricom.
- Establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Build new and existing networks and leverage those networks in order to prospect and nurture opportunities.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Diploma in Community Development/Social work/public health/business administration/ Sales and marketing
- Degree in the respective fields will have an added advantage but not mandatory
- 1-3 years experience in the above fields
- Presentation skills, community relationships, prospecting skills, meeting sales goals, creativity, sales planning, independence, motivation for sales
- Candidate needs to be a self-starter and motivated to prospect, guide and close deals.
- Candidate needs to be familiar with basic internet use.
- Candidate needs excellent communication skills, especially in-person presentation.
- Candidate must use and be able to grow in using social media. Community or corporate fora.
- Well-connected in the local business community and motivated to identify and guide prospects to a sales decision in an efficient and timely manner.
- Commission (plus draw for ramp) with earning potential of 35K - 65
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Activate Community International career website on docs.google.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Activate Community InternationalSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Beacon of Hope (BOH)
- Commercial Director at Fairtrade Africa
- Sub Regional Security Officer at CARE
- Finance Manager at Kenya Children's Homes (KCH)
- Project Manager at Hand in Hand Eastern Africa (HiH EA)
- Job Opportunities at Missions of Hope International (MoHI Africa)
- Executive Officer at Kenya Girl Guides Association (KGGA)
- Human Resource – Protection Officer at Windle International