If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Family Media prides itself in creating and publishing compelling media on all possible channels that inspires and encourages the audience to have a meaningful relationship with Christ and to be build op daily in the relationship with Jesus.
- Have you just completed a diploma/degree in PR or Marketing?
- Do you have good communication and research skills?
- Do you have a passion in events planning?
- Are you a person of integrity, self-driven and passionate?
- Have a positive attitude and are willing to learn?
You are the one we are looking for!!! Family Media wishes to offer internship opportunities to enthusiastic people with the above qualities.
go to method of application »
Family Media the largest Christian Broadcaster in Africa is looking for a passionate and creative person interested in working as a Radio Broadcast Assistant.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
- Must have strong organisational skills.
- Knowledge of the Radio market, different station and programme styles, and audience demographics.
- Good knowledge and good ear for sound, music genres, artists and updates.
- Knowledge and ability to work with different Radio Automation and editing software’s.
- A high level of IT skills – particularly good word-processing and data handling skills.
- Ability to learn how to use a variety of recording equipment, and to operate different radio studios.
- Ability to conduct effective internet research, use relevant computer software for audio recording, editing, and, packaging when necessary.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Creative thinking, idea generation and problem solving skills.
- Must have confidence and tenacity to pursue information and overcome obstacles.
- Ability to work independently but also as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure, react quickly, and meet tight deadlines.
- Determination, diplomacy and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Empathy and patience, the ability to build rapport and draw information from people.
- A basic understanding of the law, ethics and industry regulation as they affect Radio production.
- Self-motivation and adaptability.
- At least a Diploma in mass media, radio production, journalism or a related field.
- At least one year’s experience in radio production.
- A good overall knowledge of the radio industry and the specifics.
- Ability to read and voice scripts will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job position as the subject of the mail.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.