- We do not charge candidates for recruitment and we dissociate ourselves from any entity defrauding candidates. If you need any clarification, email us: email@example.com
Ict Junior School Teacher at Jaffery Academy
Posted on: 14 February, 2019
Deadline: 21 February, 2019
View Jobs in Education / Teaching / Information
View All Jobs at Jaffery Academy
Jaffery Academy Mombasa is a welcoming friendly school with vibrant learning space incorporating the latest technology to engage and inspire students. The school provides high quality education from the ages of 3 to 18 and follows the UK Curriculum (IGCSE, AS & A Levels).
Reporting To: Junior school Head teacher
Subject to be taught: Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes that cater for the needs and development of the students according to age, ability and aptitude within their class.
- Prepare schemes of work and lesson plans according to the syllabus and translate them into learning experiences.
- Provide individualized and small group instruction in order to adapt the curriculum to the needs of each student.
- Plan, initiate and guide the units of study in respective subjects and use variety of instruction strategies.
- Create and evaluate assessments of each student’s academic work and social growth and keep records updated.
- Communicate with parents on students’ progress.
- Administer and mark assessments.
- Communicate regularly and constructively with students and staff.
- Set and assign appropriate homework on a regular basis to reinforce student learning and to prepare them for further class activities.
- Use teaching methods that are engaging to students, stimulating intellectual curiosity including the use of effective questioning, presentation and resources.
- Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Participate in curriculum development programs as required
- Supervise students in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a Kenyan University in Education.
- Must be registered with Teachers Service Commission (TSC).
- At least five years teaching experience
- Successful experience in teaching and learning.
- Knowledge and understanding of current trends in teaching and learning practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, and the ability to form effective relationships with all stakeholder groups
- Role model for teaching and learning across the school
Method of Application
If you are qualified and motivated to work in a school with an international curriculum, we would like to hear from you. Kindly submit your application accompanied by a detailed CV and relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21st February 2019 and the title of the email should be ICT Teacher Junior School.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Jaffery AcademySimilar Jobs
- Security Officer at South Eastern Kenya University
- School Cateress at Pangani Girls School
- Teachers at Kisima Mixed Secondary School
- Administrative Assistant at Aga Khan University
- Latest Jobs at South Eastern Kenya University
- Job Openings at JKUAT Industrial Park Limited
- Head Of Grounds at Kenton College
- Job Vacancies at Multimedia University