The Non-Communicable Diseases Alliance of Kenya (NCDAK) is the national umbrella body of registered associations, patient groups, community-based, non-governmental organizations and individuals working on the control and management of NCDs across Kenya.
The NCDAK is seeking self-driven passionate individuals to fill the following positions:
Reporting to the Board of Directors, the incumbent will provide leadership to NCDAK growing membership and programs portfolio.
- The post holder will be responsible for providing leadership to the NCDAK Secretariat and growing NCDAK’s institutional funding portfolio.
- He/she will work closely with the NCDAK staff and Board to initiate new donor engagements and sustain relationships with current donors.
- He/she will advise and provide programmatic support on delivery of on-going and new programs/projects while ensuring compliance with donors’ and NCDAK’s regulations.
- In consultation with NCDAK’s management, the post holder will be expected to contribute to amplifying NCD advocacy and enhancing NCDAK’s brand visibility.
QUALIFICATIONS SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Master’s degree in social or health sciences or a Bachelor’s degree with advanced diploma in Project Management and requisite experience in senior program management.
- Training in and demonstrable track record in project management, fundraising and grant writing.
- Seven years’ experience working experience preferably in a health NGO or managing donor funded programs, 3 of which should be in mid or senior level.
- Proven track record in fundraising and resource mobilization
- Knowledge and skills in program management including monitoring and evaluation
- Competency in report and grant writing
- Excellent communication skills
Method of Application
Applicants should submit their CV and cover letter stating current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Indicate the position you are applying for on the subject on or before 26th July 2019.
Please note this is a one year fixed contract with possibility of extension subject to funding. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Telephone enquiries will not be entertained.
Those who had previously applied for this position need not re-apply.
NCDAK is an equal opportunity employer.