DRC (Danish Refugee Council), founded in Denmark in 1956, is Denmark’s largest and the world’s leading non-profit, independent, rights-based refugee organization.
Our vision is to assist refugees, internally displaced people and their host communities to a dignified life. We protect lives and human rights and empower beneficiaries throughout conflict displacement by providing shelter, food, and hope in terms of work, education and integration towards a sustainable future.
A challenging and rewarding opportunity where we will provide you with the framework to build a long-term career in the global trade and transportation industry
Build your knowledge from working with world-class experts within the shipping and business fields
Build a global network that you can leverage in your future interactions to enable collaboration and career
Be significantly exposed to high level leaders to ensure that theoretical insights are continuously linked to concrete business challenges
Become part of a diverse team where we play to win and ‘we’ always comes before ‘I’.
- Do your absolute best together with your colleagues to execute strategies to reach the business objectives of your team
Steer your career. Your core support team will empower you to be the captain of your career on the journey of personal growth
- Join a team of colleagues who have robust functional acumen, strong insight, informed opinions and passion for the dynamics behind global trade
- You will be the face of the company in front of customers while handling their queries & issues
- Ensure customer satisfaction through high quality, positive customer experience and a smooth execution of the end to end shipment lifecycle
- Act as a key contact and build strong and sustainable relationship with external & internal stakeholders including Commercial team and Global Service Centre for handover of business terms and conditions agreed
- Hunt sales leads and follow up opportunities to attract new customers, revive lost or inactive accounts as well as developing business with regular customers. This will include conducting sales promotion campaigns
- Ensure all relevant products and services are proposed to the customer to maximise Maersk profitability
- Promote the Maersk Brand in daily interactions through various channels and agreed media
- Manage sales pipeline, segmentation and accurate forecasting
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly report to Management
- Develop strong understanding of customers’ business drivers, needs and requirements.
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor Degree
- Previous experience in shipping/logistics
- 2-3 years of Customs/Delivery experience
- Team player
- Self-driven and goal-oriented
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Customer focused, proactive and Commercial career orientation
- Strong desire to pursue a long-term career in transport and logistics
- An excellent command of spoken and written English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Danish Refugee Council career website on candidate.hr-manager.net to apply