If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make this happen. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best. Our portfolio ranges from nutritionally balanced foods to indulgent ice creams, affordable soaps, luxurious shampoos and everyday household care products. We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann’s and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry’s, The Dollar Shave Club and Dermalogica.
Bcs- Demand And Supply Planner
Your Main Responsibilities: -
- Demand Planning
- Responsible for the 12-month rolling volume forecast.
- Focuses on collaborative "bottom-up" planning with Customer Development, Brand, and Customer Supply Chain.
- Continuously improve forecast accuracy to deliver high customer service levels and simultaneously support the reduction of finished goods inventory.
- Lead implementation of any new SO&P tools/processes in association with Demand Planning Excellence.
- Supply Planning
- Responsible for the creation of the midterm plan and working with the sourcing unit to ensure market volume requirements can be met.
- Key objective is convert forecast into the production plan while managing: inventory levels, filling and component capacity, and customer service.
- Cost optimization and network capacity management (short and long term) are key ongoing priorities.
Skills, experience and qualifications: -
- A Bachelor Degree in in Engineering, Logistics, Operations Planning, Supply Chain or related fields with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience are required.
- Operational Process Planning, and experience with SAP APO & ECC a plus. APICS a plus.
- Position requires good communication skills, team commitment and proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft project.
- Good quantification and analytical skills in a dynamic environment requiring the ability to be flexible and work in “grey” area.
Your Personal Power! :-
At BCS we want you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed! This part of the role is up to you to complete.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.