Oasis Healthcare Group is currently looking for qualified and dedicated individuals to fill the following open vacancies:
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Receive and clerk patients; initiate and monitor treatment.
- Manage the OPD/Emergency and assist the consultants.
- Conduct medical procedures after getting the consent from patients or their attendants.
- Attend to emergencies and informing consultant doctors for further action.
- Check and authorize all diagnostic requisition slips at the medical center.
- Ensure duties/functions are undertaken prioritizing safety/well-being of patients.
- Assess patients as required and write detailed reports in the case notes.
- Mentorship and supervision of clinical attaches/interns
- Order and interpret diagnostic tests; and provide information regarding patient conditions whenever required; communicate effectively with patients and clients.
- Attend clinics and participate in relevant meetings, case conferences; followed by documentation of findings on each patient’s chart.
- Represent the department/profession/team at outreaches, meetings, conferences, etc.
- Participate in multi-disciplinary clinical audit and proactive risk management.
- Facilitate production of all data/information for all cases managed with investigations, enquiries or audit relating to the provision of health services.
- Maintain professional standards in relation to confidentiality and ethics; abide by the Kenyan Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Ensuring compliance with legal requirements.
- Providing input in various internal committee meetings on matters relating to clinical services e.g. Quality assurance, infection control, MAC etc.
- Participate in developing and monitoring implementation of policies and procedures.
- Degree in Medicine from a recognized University.
- Be registered with Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentist Board.
- Have a current Indemnity cover of minimum Ksh 5m.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to plan and deliver care in an effective and resourceful manner.
- Must be computer literate; experienced using an HMIS clerking/managing patients.
- Must be focused on developing professional expertise and knowledge by actively engaging in continuing professional education and development.
Method of Application
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters, licenses, Indemnity covers and academic testimonials; quoting their Expected Salaries to: email@example.com
OR hand delivered to Oasis Healthcare Group, The Greenhouse, 3rd FL, Ngong Rd Nairobi.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
- Applications without the above information will not be considered.
- Applications must reach us not later than 15th October 2018.
- Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Oasis HealthCare Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.