If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Nandi County Public Service Board wishes to recruit competent and qualified persons to fill the following position.
- Reviewing and making appropriate referrals
- Offering specialized clinical services Ear,Nose, Throath/Audiology, orthopaedics and trauma .
- Monitoring student interns
- Examining, diagnosing and treating patients common ailments.
- Implementing community health care activities in liaison with other health workers.
- Guiding and counselling patients, clients and staff on health issues.
- Providing clinical outreach and school health services.
- Carrying out minor surgical procedures as per training and skill.
- Any other duty that is assigned by your supervisor.
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have;-
- Bachelors Degree in Clinical medicine from recognized institution.
- Certificate of registration from the Clinical Officers council.
- Certificate in computer application skills from a a recognized institution
Method of Application
Applicants must furnish, alongside their applications, copies of the following documents:
- Copy of national identity card;
- Letter from the local chief;
- Copies of academic and professional certificates; and testimonials
- Curriculum Vitae.
Interested candidates from Job groups (‘L’ AND ABOVE )MUST submit the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya on Leadership and Integrity and will be required to produce clearance/compliance certificates from the following agencies-
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC);
- Higher Education Loans Board (HELB);
- Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA);
- Directorate of Criminal Investigation (Good Conduct).
- R.B (Credit Reference Bureau )
All written applications, CVs, copies of certificates, testimonials and identity card should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked the position being applied for on the left side and addressed to:
Nandi County Public Service Board,
P.O. Box 802-30300
Hand delivered applications should be handed over at the Nandi county Public service Board. To reach the office not later than 25th October, 2018 at 5.00 p.m