If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
BSK Global is a reliable partner serving its Customers in the principle of understanding their needs and serving to these needs on global basis.
BSK Global, in order to provide the quality and economical solutions its Customers deserve, provides an environment that its Employees, Suppliers and Stakeholders develop a sense of partnership.
To be involved in the design or modification of business systems or IT systems. The analyst interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs. The analyst gathers business requirements, documents, and analyzes the provided information.
The analyst will then document the current situation, advises on ways to improve the process and work with developers to use the new process in developing new technology, where need be.
The incumbent should provide an objective basis to assist in:
- Deciding which systems to adopt for the efficient running of customer projects.
- What processes should be scrapped.
- What processes should be improved and how to improve them.
- What new processes should be adopted to increase customer projects efficiency
Statement of Work
In order to deliver the required outputs, the incumbent will need to execute the following tasks:
- Determine objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements and formats i.e. Create requirements definition documentation, including use cases, and functional specifications to capture business needs and for validation with the customer and shared with project stakeholders.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Improve systems by studying current practices; designing modifications i.e. Perform gap analysis to identify opportunities for process improvement or management control of work flow.
- Create a ‘To be’ document and Support development teams by creating new process flows for all customer projects
- Recommend controls by identifying problems; writing improved procedures
- Work with development resources (in-house and consultants) to ensure the system design meets the requirements.
- Support development teams by creating Test cases for customer projects
- Communication during process change, between the business, tech & Quality Assurance team on projects
- Conduct Training as required for new processes
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Detailed reports
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Business Information Technology or related field or an MBA.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Advanced technical skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A track record of following through on commitments.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
- A history of leading and supporting successful projects.
Method of Application
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs stating their expected remuneration to email@example.com by 19th January 2019 clearly stating the on the subject of the mail